Community and Rural Development Department
Welcome to the Official Website of the Community & Rural Development Department...
Majority of the people in the State are living in rural areas. Development of the rural areas reflects the key development of the State. Hence, the Community & Rural Development Department.
- Allotted Date and Timings for each Candidate in the Personal Interview to the post of Junior Rural Development Officer (JRDO) under 3(f) of the MPSC (LoFs) (101 KB)
- Personal Interview for the post of Junior Rural Development Officer (JRDO) under 3(f) of the MPSC (LoFs) is scheduled to be held batchwise on the 23rd and 24th March, 2022 (68 KB)
- Allotment of Block / Village Immersion for each Candidate, Guidelines for use by the Candidates during the Immersion Period and other Instructions (81 KB)
- List of Candidates who have qualified under 3(f) in the Junior Rural Development Officer (JRDO) Mains Examination conducted on the 4th September 2020 by Community & Rural Development Department, Government of Meghalaya (87 KB)
- Final Result for the post of Block Coordinators in the office of DDU-GKY Meghalaya (305 KB)
- Result of the written examination held on the 4th December 2020 for the vacant posts of Block Coordinators under DDU-GKY Meghalaya (440 KB)